Thursday, April 20, 2017

EwE - Morning Glory Baked Oatmeal - An Apple A Day



Margaret chose An Apple A Day as the theme for this week's Eating with Ellie.  There are lots of Ellie recipes, sweet and savoury, that use apples, so there was plenty to choose from. 

I selected Ellie's Morning Glory Baked Oatmeal, which as well as apple, contains carrot, pecans and raisins (I used cranberries).

It looks and smells delicious, and tastes like dessert. I only made a half recipe because the full recipe made 8 serves (yikes!).

To see what everyone else made this week, visit the LYL section of the Eating with Ellie website.

5 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Now that is my kind of breakfast! One that doubles as dessert :D

Johanna GGG said...

sounds like a great way to eat porridge (though it also reminds me of the add with the little boy saying in scottish "that's no' how you eat porridge" - ha ha)

Cakelaw said...

I remember that ad!

Kari said...

I love the sound of this! I also love breakfasts that taste like desserts :-)

Diane Zwang said...

This looks delicious. I will have to bookmark this one.